Hayes Finance Referral Programme
Terms and Conditions
Referring a friend is a great way to tell others about Hayes Finance, and you earn too!
As with all offers, there are a few Terms and Conditions (but let’s not get too formal) so everyone knows the rules. By participating in the Hayes Finance Referral Programme, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree with the following terms and conditions:
- The Referral Programme will start on 11th September 2017 and will end on 30th June 2018.
- To be eligible to participate in the Referral Programme, you must refer a customer to Hayes Finance who then purchases a product from us. This can include a mortgage, remortgage, second charge mortgage, personal or asset finance arranged.
- To refer a potential customer to us who may require any of the services in point 2, please telephone us on 020 3126 4898 or email: email@example.com and quote the reference ‘HYREF’.
- When making a referral you will need to provide us with the name, address, email and telephone number of the person you are referring. Hayes Finance will then contact the individual and arrange a quote.
- If the person you are referring is not already a Hayes Finance customer and your referral leads to us arranging new finance and that product is then supplied by us for a continuous 14 day period, we will send then you £100 of John Lewis vouchers in respect of each such new customer. Please ensure we have your correct postal and email address for the vouchers to send.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you may make and, providing each referral qualifies as set out above you will be entitled to receive £100 John Lewis voucher per successful referral.
- The £100 John Lewis voucher is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferable and may not be returned or exchanged. Your use of the voucher will be governed by any terms and conditions applied by John Lewis Partnership.
- You can find out more about John Lewis vouchers here (https://www.johnlewis.com/gift-card ).
- Hayes Finance reserves the right to alter the terms of this Referral Programme at any time. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or review the Referral Programme without notice if (i) we believe it is being used in a way we do not allow under these terms and conditions, or (ii) we believe that you are participating in the Referral Programme fraudulently, or (iii) we are required to so by law or regulation.
- Our Privacy Statement applies to all data we collect as part of this Referral Programme. You will find our Privacy Statement at http://www.hayesfinance.co.uk/uncategorised-pages/privacy-statement.aspx
- The decision of Hayes Finance regarding any aspect of this Referral Programme including without limitation your eligibility to participate and the status of the referred business, shall be final.
- This Referral Programme is offered byHayes Finance Limited, 7 Stratford Place, London, W1C 1AY, Registered in England No. 05008367.